- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Friday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday 11:00AM - 8:00PM
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you're falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are prohibited.
About apparel, accessories, and objects
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Altitude socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $2.00/$4.00 and bring them with you for future visits.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Pay attention to the rules
- Adhere to these rules and additional rules which are posted on site for featured areas of the park.
- Adhere to the directions of court monitors and other park staff at all times.
Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk.
ATP Elyria Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when we have specials and upcoming events!
Altitude Trampoline Park in Elyria, Ohio is NOW OPEN!
Our park features high energy equipment such as trampolines, a foam pit, a rock climbing wall, and much more entertainment for families, groups, and individuals.
Altitude Trampoline Elyria is the 42nd trampoline park in the Altitude family offering high-energy and exciting entertainment activities such as:
- Kids Court
- Gymnastics Tumble Tracks
- Performance Trampolines
- Dodgeball Courts
- Foam Pits
- 2 Dunk Lanes
In addition to even more cutting edge, family fun activities. With over 25,000 square feet of indoor trampolines and other amenities and a total of nearly 30,000 square feet of total space, this place will be jumping! Altitude is going to be a fresh, new entertainment option for groups and individuals to have active fun.
Our trampoline park equipment is fully manufactured in the USA with safety in mind. All Altitude Trampoline Parks are ASTM (American Society of Testing and Materials) certified parks. ASTM creates the highest standards for safety in the industry -- which sets Altitude apart from many other parks in the industry.
"Our parks offer state of the art equipment, high energy entertainment at affordable prices for families, groups and more. What truly sets Altitude parks apart is our emphasis on providing a safe, clean, fun and family-friendly environment with great customer service," says Brad Mabry, owner of Altitude Trampoline Park's latest project in Elyria.
Altitude Trampoline Park Elyria is located in the perfect location for parents since Altitude Elyria allows children (who meet a certain age requirement) to enjoy the fun of the trampoline park while their parents go see a movie, shop, or grab a bite to eat at the neighboring businesses. Altitude Elyria is an exciting addition to the city's entertainment mix and is open all year, rain or shine. It is our hope that parents and children alike will appreciate a new destination for active, family entertainment in a safe and clean environment!